At Honeysuckle Creek Farm, we are dedicated to providing fresh, healthy produce to our community while promoting sustainable agriculture practices. We are actively working to expand our crop offerings which requires more time and dedication to be done correctly. Volunteering is a great way for people to get involved with the community, learn new skills, and support local agriculture while also allowing us to continuously expand our offerings . We are excited to offer a variety of volunteer opportunities and hope you will join us in our mission!
What to Expect
Types of tasks that volunteers can help with:
- Age: must be at least 16 years old, or accompanied by an adult if they are under 16.
- Physical ability: should be able to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Clothing: wear appropriate clothing for outdoor work, including closed-toe shoes, long pants, and a hat or sunscreen to protect against the sun.
- Transportation: should have reliable transportation or be willing to carpool.
- Attitude: should be positive, flexible, and willing to work as part of a team.
- Communication: should be able to communicate effectively with other volunteers and staff.
- Experience: No prior experience is necessary, but volunteers should be willing to learn and follow instructions.
- Commitment: Volunteers should commit to showing up on time for their scheduled shifts and completing their assigned tasks.
Ready to Get Started?
We’d love to hear from you and have you help out! Send us a message and we will make sure to get back to you in just a few days.